How to be free of my plastic sensitivity

I've been free from my "allergies" for 5 years now.

  • I only buy 100% cotton clothing
  • I wear silicone hydrogel contacts
  • I only buy solid wood furniture
  • I avoid buying plastics, when there's an alternative in metal, I buy that.
So how do I feel now?

  • I have almost no problems with my eyes. There are the occasionally itchiness, but I can now quickly find the cause: dead plants, new plastic toys in the house, polyester clothing, chipboard, mdf, ...

  • I'm now a 100% sure that I'm sensitive to plastics, polyester, VOC's, ...  I'm convinced that the way we live these days is not the healthy way for most. Could today's cancers be caused by the cheap wood, clothing and plastics we are using?

  • I can see a lot better. Since I couldn't stand new glasses because of their plastic material, I had to use glasses with a very old prescription.

  • I quickly recover from eye sores. Even when there is something itchy with my eyes: after I remove the source, they quickly recover (whereas with glasses it would take days or weeks to recover).

  • It's not an allergy, but a sensitivity. An allergy can be measured in the blood. I've been to several doctors. No one has found something in my blood that gives an explanation for what I feel.

  • I don't sneeze anymore. This is probably the most weird side-effect. But when I was wearing glasses, I most certainly sneezed a lot more. Especially when the sun hit my eyes. Nowadays, the sun can't make me sneeze anymore.



Comments