Daily disposable contacts are awesome!

It's been almost 5 years since I started wearing my contact lenses permanently. I do have glasses with glass only, a metal frame, titanium nose pads and no temples. So no plastics :-) I bought it online at www.optical4less.com. It's the only cheap online place where you can get glass-only lenses. I'm using theses glasses in the morning but switch to contacts by the time I go to work.

Because of the eye infections now and then, I made the switch to daily disposable contacts 2 years ago. I'm tracking all breakthroughs in terms of contacts and in 2018 Coopervision released their MyDay Toric daily disposables. I gave those a try and was immediately sold.  No more fiddling around with cleaning contacts every night. It's so much easier. They are a lot better than the Air Optix. I don't feel them at all!

I started stockpiling these in 2019 as Coopervision seem to have production issues. 





Comments