Silicone hydrogel contacts to the rescue!

May 2015 - As I had so much troubles with my glasses the past year, I finally made the step to contacts. I know had some problems with contacts in the past, but why not give it a new try. My optician gave me the
Air Optix for Astigmatism.

In contrast to the ones I tried 10 years ago, these are silicone hydrogel contact lenses. Silicone hydrogel is much more breathable and doesn't make your eye as dry as regular gas permeable contacts.

I wore them on my second trip to the United States and loved them! I have no itchiness, no pain and best off all I can see much more and much better than I could with glasses. I'm really happy.

The only thing I'm scared of right now is, "What will happen if I'm 60 years old? Will I still be able to wear contacts or do I need to switch to glasses again?" We'll cross that bridge when we come to it!

Air Optix for Astigmatism

I must note that these contacts were given to me like a year ago, so I might be best for me to go and get some new.



Comments